1. Chenin Blanc, Premium, Long Tail, Wellington, South Africa £18.95
A young Chenin with bright glittering colour, displays aromas of dry apricots. Vivacious with a good fruit finish.
2. Pinot Grigio, Medaglia, Villa Rubini, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy. (Vegan) £20.95
Light brilliant silver colour, bouquet of pears. Pleasant flavoursome with a vivacious clean medium dry finish.
3. Sauvignon Blanc, Domaine Lalande, Vieilles Vignes, Vin d’Oc, France £20.95
Silvery gold with green tints, aromas of green fruit taste of condensed limes and gooseberries with a creamy finish.
4. Sauvignon Blanc, Rapaura Springs, Marlborough, New Zealand £24.95
Double Gold Award - New Zealand Winery of the Year 2018. Gleaming silver-gold colour. Explosive intermingled aromas of gooseberry, lychee, guava and mango leap from the glass. Minerally with vibrant lifted passionfruit flavour on the palate. A clean dryness.
5. Sancerre Blanc, Domaine Tissier Roland, Loire, France £33.95
Pale green colour through to a bright glittering silver. This sensational bouquet of gooseberries and citrus overwhelms the dry sensation. Crisp with a long lasting flavour.
6. Chardonnay, Estate Range, Finca el Origen, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina £19.95
Bright yellow with a light golden hue. Aromas of ripe tropical fruits, sensation of pineapple on the palate, creamy texture and refreshing.
7. Chablis, St. Valentin, Domaine Vocoret & Fils, Burgundy, France £34.95
Silver green in colour, it has a welcoming, dry, full body. Vanilla and peach bouquet, plenty of fruit.
8. Cabernet Sauvignon, Premium, Bella Lucia, Curicó Valley, Chile £18.95
Ruby red with bright red highlights. Intense strawberry and raspberry on the nose with a hint of cacao. Pleasant and lively on the palate, medium bodied with well blended tannins on the finish.
9. Merlot Reserva, Santa Carolina, Colchagua Valley, Chile £20.95
New World Winery of the Year 2015 - Wine Enthusiast. Best Value Merlot Reserva 2015 Wine Spectator. Vibrant violet colour. Exotic notes reminiscent of cinnamon, nutmeg on the palate, mature fruit, round and smooth retaining good body.
10. Rioja Zuazo Gaston Vendimia Seleccionada, Spain £20.95
A new expression of Tempranillo. Deep red colour with violet edges aromas of forest fruits well-structured palate, blueberries with a hint of licorice full bodied with a long finish.
11. Malbec, Finca el Origen, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina £21.95
From the vineyard of Las Pintadas. 91 Points in the Ultimate Wine Challenge. Deep red, purple colour nose of red plum and Morello cherries combined with floral notes such as violets, hints of vanilla, chocolate and caramel, velvety and silky structure, sweet ripe finish.
12. Black Shiraz, Pepper Leaf, Victoria, Australia £22.95
From Victoria with a touch of Coonawarra. Black-red colour. Full bodied with hints of blackcurrant, chocolate and liquorice flavours. A long full finish, packed with wild black cherries.
13. Châteauneuf-du-Pape Rouge, Domaine de l’Harmas, Rhône, France £40.00
Bronze Medal - Concours des Grands Vins de France. 20% Syrah and 80% Grenache. Deep colour. Aromas of dark berry fruits and plum. Silky in texture with a hint of savoury black pepper spice and a beautiful mineral finish.
14. Zinfandel Rosé, Pelican Plot, California, USA £18.95
Light raspberry colour. Aromas of fresh sweet peaches. Soft with intense red fruits and a delicious floral finish on the palate.
15. Pinot Grigio Rosato, Palazzo Pisano, DOC, Venezia, Italy £19.95
Attractive pink with a bouquet of soft red woodland berries and a hint of wild strawberries on the palate. Fresh and appetising.
16. Mini Prosecco, DOC Treviso, Brut Spumante, Prestige Collection, Mionetto, Italy (20cl) £6.95
Light yellow with greenish tints. Aromas of acacia flowers. Fresh taste of pears with a harmonious finish.
17. Prosecco, DOC Treviso, Corte Giovanni, Colli Asolani Bedin, Italy £22.95
Gold Medal Winner. From the famous Bedin Treviso Estate. This Veronese Prosecco exhibits the most exciting silver green colour with enticing aromas of brioche and white raspberries. Exquisite, fine mousse with a long elegant finish.
18. Champagne, Bollinger, Brut, Special Cuvée, Ay, France £65.00
High percentage of Pinot Noir grapes gives this Champagne a superbly full bodied taste. Dry with apricots on the nose and toasty oak flavours.