1. Chenin Blanc, Premium, Long Tail, Wellington, South Africa £15.95
A young Chenin with bright glittering colour, displays aromas of dry apricots. Vivacious with a good fruit finish.
2. Pinot Grigio, Medaglia, Villa Rubini, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy. £18.95
Light brilliant silver colour, bouquet of pears. Pleasant flavoursome with a vivacious clean medium dry finish.
3. Sauvignon Blanc, Sunnycliff Estate, Victoria, Australia £18.95
Pale gold with a light tinge, aromas of green apple, passion fruit and zesty lime, taste of citrus and lychees on the palate with a natural freshness on the finish. Dry Full and Creamy
4. Sauvignon Blanc, Reserve, Black Cottage, New Zealand £22.
95 93+/100 Points - Wine Orbit Review. 5 Star Medal Winner. Gleaming silvery-gold colour. Aromas of ripe passion fruit with gooseberry flavours, excellent concentration and mouth-watering minerality.
5. Sancerre Blanc, Domaine Tissier Roland, Loire, France £30.95
Pale green colour through to a bright glittering silver. This sensational bouquet of gooseberries and citrus overwhelms the dry sensation. Crisp with a long lasting flavour.
6. Chardonnay Reserva, Casas del Bosque, Casablanca Valley, Chile £19.95
apples and dry apricots. Displays a memorability that carries on, supported by freshness.
7. Chablis, St. Valentin, Domaine Vocoret & Fils, Burgundy, France £30.95
Silver green in colour, it has a welcoming, dry, full body. Vanilla and peach bouquet, plenty of fruit. Medium Bodied 125ml 175ml 250ml £ bottle
8. Cabernet Sauvignon, Premium, Bella Lucia, Curicó Valley, Chile £15.95
Ruby red with bright red highlights. Intense strawberry and raspberry on the nose with a hint of cacao. Pleasant and lively on the palate, medium bodied with well blended tannins on the finish.
9. Merlot Reserva, Santa Carolina, Colchagua Valley, Chile £18.95
New World Winery of the Year 2015 - Wine Enthusiast. Best Value Merlot Reserva 2015 Wine Spectator. Vibrant violet colour. Exotic notes reminiscent of cinnamon, nutmeg on the palate, mature fruit, round and smooth retaining good body.
10. Côtes du Rhône, Mas de l’Arnède, Cuvée Cigale, Rhône, France £19.95
Red with a violet rim. Incredibly attractive. Mixed black and sweetish red berry fruit aromas. On the palate; dried rosehips and cranberry with a hint of cloves on the finish. Red Wine Dry and Crispy - More Intense
11. Malbec, Finca el Origen, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina £18.95
From the vineyard of Las Pintadas. 91 Points in the Ultimate Wine Challenge. Deep red, purple colour nose of red plum and Morello cherries combined with floral notes such as violets, hints of vanilla, chocolate and caramel, velvety and silky structure, sweet ripe finish.
12. Black Shiraz, Pepper Leaf, Victoria, Australia £21.95
From Victoria with a touch of Coonawarra. Black-red colour. Full bodied with hints of blackcurrant, chocolate and liquorice flavours. A long full finish, packed with wild black cherries.
13. Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Château de la Grande Gardiole, Rhone, France 2010 £40.00
90 Points - Wine Advocate. Originally built in the sixteenth century in the centre of the Southern part of the Rhône, it has evolved gradually. Now it is the property of the Rey family, and has become one of the most influential estates of the appellation. Profound ruby red, limpid and brilliant. Black cherries and vanilla on an ethereal background of clove and rosewater, with a magical truffle finish.
14. Zinfandel Rosé, Pelican Plot, California, USA £15.95
Light raspberry colour. Aromas of fresh sweet peaches. Soft with intense red fruits and a delicious floral finish on the palate.
15. Pinot Grigio Blush, Corte del Tasso, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy, (Vegan) £16.95
Light pink colour with intense fruit, reminiscent of strawberries. Medium body, floral with a pleasant finish.
16. Prosecco, DOC Treviso, Extra Dry, Borgo Molino, Italy (20cl) £6.50
17. Prosecco, DOC Treviso, Corte Giovanni, Colli Asolani Bedin, Italy £22.95
Gold Medal Winner. From the famous Bedin Treviso Estate. This Veronese Prosecco exhibits the most exciting silver green colour with enticing aromas of brioche and white raspberries. Exquisite, fine mousse with a long elegant finish.
18. Champagne, La Romantique Brut, Verzenay, France £35.00
Light silvery colour. Displays a more refined bouquet of fresh baked cake. Good body, plenty in the palate with substantial length.
19. Champagne, Bollinger, Brut, Special Cuvée, Ay, France £65.00
High percentage of Pinot Noir grapes gives this Champagne a superbly full bodied taste. Dry with apricots on the nose and toasty oak flavours.